Website Design | Marketing | HubSpot COS
- The first challenge for FGL was how to create, design, and implement an experience for the multiple types of personas coming to their website.
- They also needed a way to better market a newly created iPad app for their agents to sell on the go, but didn’t know how to implement such a strategy.
After a successful marketing engagement, FGL returned to Groove when they were ready for a website redesign.
- Since FGL doesn’t sell their product to the customer themselves, they needed to develop a brand that spoke to the end consumer, even though the ultimate transaction happened through a 3rd party agent.
Straight-forward, detailed product pages were created to educate customers on complex financial products. Using buyer personas, the site was designed and content was written to more effectively engage with FGL’s target customer.
- Groove also decided that it would be best to implement a designated landing page to market the newly created FGL app to their agents. This landing page has become a unique and successful resource hub where agents can come and get tips on how to use their iPad effectively when meeting with a client.
- The team at FGL needed ongoing training and support for their HubSpot platform particularly with workflows, social media, and email campaigns.
- Groove designed and implemented a customized HubSpot landing page to direct visitors down very specific paths. These paths navigated agents, consumers, investors, iPad app users, and regular visitors towards specific pages set up with marketing automation software provided by HubSpot.
Marketing automation implemented
Optimized landing pages
Unique website experiences based on persona
Ongoing web & marketing support