eCommerce blogging can be a fantastic way to increase website traffic. The reason? Successful blogs share valuable information and expertise with prospective customers. That information improves trust, increases brand loyalty and leads to more purchases.
So why isn't every business including blogging in their ecommerce marketing strategy? Writing content takes time, and as the saying goes, time is money. Unless it’s your primary responsibility, regularly writing content can be an uphill battle. That’s why we’ve outlined a few tricks to remedy writer’s block and help you write quality content faster.
1. Brainstorm Your Title & Hook
2. Create an Outline
3. Write a Rough Draft
- Open up your blank slate - whether in Word, Google Docs, etc.
- Shut down all other applications.
- Shut yourself behind a closed door or put headphones in with white noise or non-vocal music.
- Start writing...don't stop until it's done.
The most important part is to not edit yourself – just get your thoughts on the page. Don't worry about grammar. Don't worry about spelling. It is 100 percent easier to edit your blog once you have something to work with, so just get it on paper.